BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Chat


Monday, January 23, 2012

Game Of The Day


Booya, A game on OMGPOP, Link here.

I play this game, and i am in LOVE with it, therefor, it is the GAME OF THE DAY!

Little More Info...

  • Booya! Is just like the hit card game, UNO. 
  • Booya! Is very extremely addicting!

Voice chat enabled, which, I don't recommend it, because you never know what is gonna happen at your house, or who is gonna say what. LOL. [It happened to me once! So embarrasing...]

What I really love about OMGPOP is that there are levels, and you can level up, the whole website is basically a battle against everyone else for the highest level, you earn XP by playing games, but it's really hard to earn XP, thats why I am only level 9! LOL!

But, I recommend this game to anyone who likes UNO.

0 comments: